28 March 2009

Warm Liking Song

It's hard to fall in love, I mean it's easy to love somebody but the cover,
when this occur, it's pretty damn hard it's happen together and hardlyto get inside her heart,
to get her perfect loyalty as she really wants me



this maybe could be, as if we're kissing we'll know what type person are
But I believe that the first love sight so totally amazingIt's only God's work, we can accept it or we can just let it goand
I believe when she said just me in her heart, but one day
I found there's another man with her



It goes for several times I got to rewind scene,
on how when I met her last year
I feel something on my shoulder and it's really heavy to carry on
and I keep wondering out how I want to beat him, cuz I want her back to me
Yeah, I want to beat him but there my best mates they told me


Now go up, look up to the sky,
there are bugs fly,there are more butterfly in this whole world
Just love it when you're in the blues


Well this is love.



song by ;The Bourjuis.
Love their song so much mayte!

3 comments:

terangsang?