22 April 2009

Its Not About You

Its Not About You by Scouting For Girls.

She said it's not about you
it's not about you, it's me.

And sometimes it's good
and sometimes it's bad
but living with youwell it's driving me mad
and sometimes it's goodand sometimes it's bad
but living with youwell it's becoming a drag
She's a beautiful smile
she's a gleam in your eye
dresses like a princess
playing games in your mind
falling out of her top
runs a hand through her hairp
laying so hard to get'
cause she knows that you care

I don't know how to love you more
how to love you morehow to love you more my friend
I don't know how to love you morehow to love you more
how to love you more my...

I guess we got
nothing to say
I guess we got

So is this how it endswell nobody knows
she'll be gone for a year and we'll see how it goesmoving out of your flat
slipping right through your handsshe's a difficult girl
and you're a silly young man

She said it's not about you
oh don't you go
oh don't you leave me here a...
I don't know how to love you
but I love you so
I guess we got nothing to say.



Suka akan lagu ini. The rhythm and the backing vocals, etc.for me,It's sort of a sad but meaningful song but at the same time it has a sort of upbeat tune if you know what I mean.I agree that the song is about un-requited love. It's about a girl who knows that this guy loves her but she strings him along knowing deep down that she doesn't have any feelings for him at all. So when she tries to break up with him she uses the typical excuse,erm macam contoh 'it's not about you, it's not about you, it's me'.kan2.huhu.besides,He tries to make himself feel better throughout the song by trying to convince himself that she was a difficult person to love, hence, 'I guess we've got nothing to say'/'I don't know how to love you more' but realises at the end that he cannot live with out her 'oh don't you leave me here alone'.wah! i think this is my first time that im really understand the meaning of the song.fayard hebat.all thanks with love to mr.banoo.now,i know what's mean by precise and ambigous.uh-huh~
haha..aaaa macam xde keje lain!.what i'm doing right now hah? s h i t .my article still not finish yet..on the way la kunun.aduh.malas.fullstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

terangsang?